Monday, December 31, 2012

we survived 12/21/12 ++

hello!
i am getting ready for the NYE night, always one of my favorite celebratory holidays, and decided a recap is in order to pay my respects to everything that 2012 brought my way.

places i've been in 2012:
california: los angeles, lake tahoe, san diego, san francisco, and everywhere in between.
nevada: reno
utah: salt lake city
wyoming: south
colorado: denver
new mexico
arizona
kansas
oklahoma
texas: dallas--twice
louisanna: baton rouge, new orleans
alabama: gulf shores
georgia: atlanta, athens, statesboro, colombus, lake oconee
florida: tallahassee, alligator point, appalachiacola, mexico beach, miami

music i've seen:
Snowlive with Will in Lake Tahoe (Soulive, Matisyahu, George Porter Jr., Luther Dickonson)
Skrillex with Mae at the LA Live Center in Los Angeles
Hang Out Music Festival in Gulf Shores::RHCP, Flaming Lips, Jack White, Rebelution, Gary Clark Jr., Dr. Dog, Alabama Shakes, Devil Makes Three, etc etc etc=Phenom wknd!!
Toubab Krewe in Tallahassee
Loutus in Tallahassee


accomplishments/failures::
survived 4 blood transfusions and internal bleeding

goals for 2013:


2012 was a great year overall. It started with me deciding to move from Los Angeles to be closer to home and living in the same area as Will. A catalyst in this decision was the removal of an over a decade long friend of mine who was causing lots of harm in my life, mentally, fiscally, and overall. He was my roommate at the time and bailed on me leaving me owing a large amt of money, and no one can afford to live in LA under those circumstances! but you win some you loose some, i am happy with my decision to be living here in Tallahassee.

after LA, i lived in Lake Tahoe for about a month, then will and I moved him and our belongings to Tally. It's been great here, i took it easy for a few months and traveled a little more to various places, and then got a real job during late July.
....finish later

No comments:

Post a Comment